- Product 483618
Bach 36B Stradivarius Series Trombone
- Write a Review
The 36B features a.525-inch bore with a slightly smaller than symphonic size that allows the player to bring more color and flexibility to the sound....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 36B features a.525-inch bore with a slightly smaller than symphonic size that allows the player to bring more color and flexibility to the sound. The 36B also features a standard wrap F attachment with an excellent response plus an 8-inch one-piece hand hammered bell designed for superior tone.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .525"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Traditional
- Case: Zippered Cordura Covered Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.