- #483625 000998988 483625000998988
Bach 42B Stradivarius Series Trombone
42B Yellow Brass Bell Standard Slide
- Write a Review
The Bach 42B Stradivarius Series Trombone is the industry standard for professional trombones. Its full, rich, symphonic sound is in keeping with the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Bach 42B Stradivarius Series Trombone is the industry standard for professional trombones. Its full, rich, symphonic sound is in keeping with the tradition of excellence the Bach line prides itself in. This trombone has an 8.5 one-piece, hand hammered bell. It features a standard or a lightweight handslide and crook. With an open F attachment wrap, adjustments are easily made. Ball bearing rotor linkage ensures smooth and precise playing. The Bach 42B comes with a Bach 6.5A mouthpiece and an 1867 deluxe wood shell case with an attached cover.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass, Gold Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Features: Ball Bearing Rotor Linkage; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Case: 1867 Deluxe Wood Shell with Attached Cover
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6.5A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.