- #467440 000807000 467440000807000
Bach 50B Series Professional Bass Trombone
50B Yellow Brass Bell Standard Wrap
- Write a Review
Highly sought after by bass trombonists, the Bach 50B Series has held the top position in the industry for many years. Still made to the exacting spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly sought after by bass trombonists, the Bach 50B Series has held the top position in the industry for many years. Still made to the exacting specifications as developed by Mr. Vincent Bach, these horns have the body and tone that will allow you to make great music in any ensemble. The 50B Bass Trombone comes standard with a 9.5" yellow brass bell.
- 9.5" bell
- .562" bore
- Regular slide
- Single valve
- Traditional rotor valve mechanism with open wrap tubing
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .562"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.5" One-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard or Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Valve System: Single
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Single Traditional Valve F Attachment with Open Wrap; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers; Nickel Silver Hand Grip and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Bach 1-1/2G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.