- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 50B3 Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
Standard Wrap 50B3L 10.5-inch Yellow Bell
- Write a Review
- #483840 000629103 483840000629103
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of Bb/F/Gb. .562" large bore, 10-1/2" one-piece bell, chromeplated nickel silver inner slide, brass outer slide, standard wrap, traditional rotor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key of Bb/F/Gb. .562" large bore, 10-1/2" one-piece bell, chromeplated nickel silver inner slide, brass outer slide, standard wrap, traditional rotor mechanism, double in-line independent rotor system, lacquer finish. Includes mouthpiece and deluxe wood shell case.
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 9.5" or 10.5" one-piece hand-hammered
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
F Attachment Wrap: Standard or Open
F Attachment Valve: Standard
Valve System: Double in-line independent rotor
Mouthpiece: Bach 1-1/2G
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.