- 461779 000000000 461779000000000
Bach 50BO Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
The Bach 50BO Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone is a classic Bach instrument that combines a full, rich sound with the craftsmanship expected from a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Bach 50BO Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone is a classic Bach instrument that combines a full, rich sound with the craftsmanship expected from a Bach. This instrument features a .562 bore and a 9-1/2 one-piece, hand hammered, yellow brass bell for an even response. Its open wrap F attachment allows easy adjustments. The Bach 50BO also has nickel silver tubing slide receivers, tubular nickel silver braces, and a nickel silver hand grip. The time-honored Bach brand offers the elegant 50BO Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone with a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .562-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Open Wrap F Attachment; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers; Tubular Nickel Silver Braces; Nickel Silver Hand Grip
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer (Silver Finish Available by Special Order)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.