Bach 50T Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
Symphonic quality bass.
Single rotor system, Bb/F, .562" bore, 9-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell, yellow brass outer handslide tubes, open wrap "F" section with Thayer valve, chrome plated nickel-silver inner handslide tubes, clear lacquer finish, genuine Vincent Bach 1-1/2G large shank mouthpiece and classic Stradivarius wood shell case.
- One-piece hand-hammered bell
- Thayer valve
- Yellow brass construction
Order today and enjoy Bach clarity and color.
50T Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .562-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Thayer
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Single Thayer Valve F Attachment with Open Wrap; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers; Nickel Silver Hand Grip and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer (Silver Finish Available by Special Order)
You are changing the Ship-To country.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer
restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or
all of the items in your cart may not ship to the