- Product 585145
Bach AP190 Stradivarius Artisan Series Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet
- Write a Review
The AP190 Artisan features a .450-inch bore plus a 4-inch one-piece hand-hammered long bell with a flat rim and special acoustic treatment for a pure...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The AP190 Artisan features a .450-inch bore plus a 4-inch one-piece hand-hammered long bell with a flat rim and special acoustic treatment for a pure, responsive tone. The AP190 also features four leadpipes with trumpet and cornet shanks for Bb and A. Mouthpiece NOT included.
- Key: Bb/A
- Bore: .450-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered Long Bell with Flat Rim
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: 4 Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand-Hammered Bell with Flat Rim; Special Acoustic Bell Treatment; Enhanced Radius Ferrules; Two Sets of Valve Guides (Brass and Plastic); Set of Four Leadpipes with Trumpet and Cornet Shanks in Bb and A; Deluxe Bell Engraving
- Case: C190P Deluxe Case
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.