- 468317 000924000 468317000924000
Bach B188 Stradivarius Bb Bass Trumpet
- Write a Review
The B188 Stradivarius is suitable for both Wagner operas, solo work, jazz ensembles, brass quartets, and marching bands. It features a .485-inch bore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
As rad as a Strad!
The B188 Stradivarius is suitable for both Wagner operas, solo work, jazz ensembles, brass quartets, and marching bands. It features a .485-inch bore and a 7-inch one-piece, hand-hammered bell for excellent resonance and projection.
- Key of Bb
- .485" bore
- 7" diameter bell
- Lacquer finish
- Monel pistons
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and experience a new range of expression.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .485"
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 7" one-piece, hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: n/a
- Case: Wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 12C small shank trombone mouthpiece
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.