- 460078 000000000 460078000000000
Bach C180SL Stradivarius Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
The C180SL features a .462-inch bore combined with a hand hammered, one-piece #239 taper yellow brass bell for a rich, big dark sound. This trumpet a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
If you've got the power, we've got the horn!
The C180SL features a .462-inch bore combined with a hand hammered, one-piece #239 taper yellow brass bell for a rich, big dark sound. This trumpet also features a 25C leadpipe to offer some resistance and aid in centering tone production.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: 25C
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered #239 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered #239 Bell; Monel Valves with Two-Point Nylon Valve Guides; One Piece Stradivarius Style Valve Casing; Brass Slides with Nickel Silver Receivers
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.