- 461787 000000000 461787000000000
Bach C180SML Stradivarius Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
The C180SML features a .459-inch bore combined with a standard 25C leadpipe and 239 taper one-piece hand hammered bell for outstanding response and p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect blend, you and the Bach "C"!
The C180SML features a .459-inch bore combined with a standard 25C leadpipe and 239 taper one-piece hand hammered bell for outstanding response and projection.
- Key: C
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: 25C
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered 239 Taper Bell
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves; 25C Standard Leadpipe' Medium Large Bore
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.