- 461798 000000000 461798000000000
Bach LR180S37 Stradivarius Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Bach LR180S-37 Stradivarius Professional Trumpet is in the key of Bb. Lightweight body, .459" medium-large bore, standard weight 37 bell, 25LR (r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The professional's choice.
The Bach LR180S-37 Stradivarius Professional Trumpet is in the key of Bb. Lightweight body, .459" medium-large bore, standard weight 37 bell, 25LR (reverse) mouthpipe, Monel valves, silver-plated finish.
Please Note: All Bach trumpets and cornets come with 1st valve slide hook, 3rd valve slide ring, case, and mouthpiece, unless otherwise specified.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 459-inch
- Leadpipe: #25LR Reverse Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.8-inch Standard Weight One-Piece #37 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring with Adjustable Slide Stop
- Features: Lightweight Body; Standard Weight Bell
- Case: Deluxe Wood Case with Attached Cover
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.