- #H93779 000002000 H93779000002000
Bach LR19043B Stradivarius Mariachi Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
An exquisite horn, the LR19034B Bach Stradivarius Mariachi Series Bb trumpet sounds as beautiful as it looks. Adorned with unusually ornate filligree...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bach pro trumpet with Mariachi in mind.
An exquisite horn, the LR19034B Bach Stradivarius Mariachi Series Bb trumpet sounds as beautiful as it looks. Adorned with unusually ornate filligree across the bell, it is additionally apportioned with yellow brass (70% copper, 30% zinc) on the valve casing, and a bronze brass bell (90% copper, 9 1/2% zinc along with elements of tin). It is a 43-style bell, whose slower taper is quick and responsive, ideal for the fast, tight stacatto of Mariachi music. It was designed in cooperation with Jose Hernandez, one of the world's finest Mariachi players.
In pianissimo passages, it offers a very soft, sweet sound, but when you put more air into the horn, it straightens out into a shimmering, brilliant, regal sound. If your trumpet playing requires dynamic range, change of mood and fast response to brisk toniguing technique. the LR19043B may be the ideal solution.
- .459" medium-large bore
- Standard weight one-piece hand-hammered #43 bronze bell
- 5" diameter bell with flat rim
- #25LR leadpipe with reverse tuning construction
- Two-piece valve construction
- Lightweight valve slides with brass inner and outer slide tubes
- 1st slide finger ring
- Adjustable reversed 3rd slide rod stop
- Genuine Vincent Bach 3C mouthpiece
- Available in clear lacquer or silver-plate finish
Order one today for an authentic Mariachi timbre.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.