- #583017 000420000 583017000420000
Bach LT18077 Stradivarius New York #7 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The LT18077 Series is the replacement for the popular limited edition 197 Stradivarius. This series features the same classic #7 taper lightweight be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The LT18077 Series is the replacement for the popular limited edition 197 Stradivarius. This series features the same classic #7 taper lightweight bell, combined with a #7 standard construction leadpipe.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard #7 Taper with Vintage 1930's Style Receiver
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.8-inch #7 Taper Hand Hammered Lightweight with French-Bead Flat Rim
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring with Adjustable Slide Stop
- Features: Single Brace Tuning Slide; Standard Water Key
- Case: Deluxe Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.