- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach TR200 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Product 483584
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bach TR200 Series Intermediate Bb Trumpets are among the most popular available today. The TR200 Series features a .459-inch bore and 4.9-inch, t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Best selling trumpet with great performance and sound.
The Bach TR200 Series Intermediate Bb Trumpets are among the most popular available today. The TR200 Series features a .459-inch bore and 4.9-inch, two-piece bell. Both features create a trumpet with quick response, superb tone and excellent projection. A Stradivarius-style, one-piece valve casing and Monel valves result in smooth action. A case, mouthpiece and valve oil are included with the Bach TR200 Series Bb Trumpet.
The Bach TR200 Series Bb Trumpet is made by the same American craftsmen that build the iconic Bach Stradivarius Series. By using many of the same materials and methods as the Stradivarius line, the TR200 Series serves the needs of advancing students and amateur musicians.
Leadpipe: Standard Taper
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 4.75-inch Two-Piece Hand-Hammered
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: Monel Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Finger Ring with Adjustable Slide Stop
Features: Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receiver; Stradivarius-Style Valve Casing; Two-Point Nylon Valve Guides
Case: Wood Shell Case
Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
Finish: Lacquer or Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.