- #468469 000926000 468469000926000
Besson BE2051 Prestige Professional Euphonium
- Write a Review
Designed especially for the soloist, the Besson BE2051 Prestige Professional Euphonium was carefully developed in conjunction with Steven Mead. This ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed especially for the soloist, the Besson BE2051 Prestige Professional Euphonium was carefully developed in conjunction with Steven Mead. This series features similar sounds as those associated with the 900 series but is in touch with the needs of today' musicians. It features a main tuning slide trigger and bottom sprung stainless steel valves. With a .590 bore and and an 11-1/4 upright yellow brass bell, this euphonium has a rich, enviable sound. Play an instrument from the Prestige Series and play what is sure to become a modern leader in euphonium design.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .590-inch
- Bell: 11-1/4-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System; Main Tuning Slide Trigger with Snap-On Ball Quick Release System; Bottom Sprung Stainless Steel Piston Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.