- #468470 000929000 468470000929000
Besson BE2052 Prestige Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Besson BE2052 Prestige Series Compensating Euphonium is a powerhouse of an instrument. It combines newly designed features with an elegant appear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Bell Prestige!
The Besson BE2052 Prestige Series Compensating Euphonium is a powerhouse of an instrument. It combines newly designed features with an elegant appearance and has an open, projected sound. It features a large 12 bell that generates a tone that players love. This euphonium also allows control over all aspects of tuning and is designed for player comfort. A heavier mouthpiece and bottom valve caps encourage this euphonium' rich, powerful sound. The Besson BE2052 is available in lacquer or silver.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .580-.650-inch graduated
- Bell: 12-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: 3 Top and 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Main Tuning Slide Trigger with Quick Release System; Heavier Mouthpiece Receiver; Heavier Bottom Valve Caps
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.