- 468435 000917000 468435000917000
Besson BE968 Sovereign Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Besson BE968 Sovereign Series Compensating Euphonium is a true testament to British manufacturing. This euphonium features improved intonation in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Besson BE968 Sovereign Series Compensating Euphonium is a true testament to British manufacturing. This euphonium features improved intonation in the lower register and has a patented spring damper set. Its mouthpipe is connected by a brace which encourages more free vibrations. The compensating valve system creates smooth, quiet action. This euphonium has a .590 bore and an 11-1/4 bell. Equipped with a case and mouthpiece, the Besson BE968 is available in a lacquer or silver finish.
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
Features: Compensating Valve System; Spring Damper Set; Floating-Style Leadpipe
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.