- #468436 000920000 468436000920000
Besson BE981 Sovereign Series Compensating EEb Tuba
- Write a Review
For professional concert playing, choose the exceptional Besson BE981 Sovereign Series Compensating EEb Tuba. Designed to be played seated, this inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Concert EEb Model!
For professional concert playing, choose the exceptional Besson BE981 Sovereign Series Compensating EEb Tuba. Designed to be played seated, this instrument is a wonderful choice for symphonic or concert tuba players. Its .689 large bore produces a wider symphonic tone. The 19 upright bell adds to the tuba' beautiful resonance. A low-positioned mouthpiece adds comfort for the player. This tuba has 4 top action piston valves, a case, and a mouthpiece. The Besson BE981 Sovereign Series Compensating EEb Tuba is an exquisite, professional instrument.
- Key of EEb
- .689" bore
- 19" upright bell
- 4 top action piston valves, compensating design
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: Adds strength and protection to bell
- Bottom Sprung Valves: Fast valve action
- Computerized Bell Spinning: Tonal consistency
- Construction: Excellent response and durability
- Delrin Valve Guides: For quiet action
- Hydraulic Tube Bending: For a perfectly smooth bore
- Piston: Smooth action and non-corrosive
- Water Keys: For a perfect seal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.