- #468437 000922000 468437000922000
Besson BE982-1-0 / BE982-2-0 Sovereign Compensating EEb Tuba
- Write a Review
The Besson BE982-1-0 / BE982-2-0 Sovereign 4 Valve Compensating EEb Tuba has been a favorite of British Brass Band musicians for many years. The Bess...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Besson BE982-1-0 / BE982-2-0 Sovereign 4 Valve Compensating EEb Tuba has been a favorite of British Brass Band musicians for many years. The Besson 982 Sovereign EEb Tuba features a compensating 4 top action valve design to bring the lower register in tune plus a high position mouthpipe for the marching band and is fitted with carriage rings and a lyre holder for comfort and convenience. The Besson Sovereign 982 EEb Tuba mouthpipe is slightly narrower, to produce a brighter, clear tone. The Besson BE982 Sovereign EEb Tuba includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key of EEb
- .689" bore
- 19" upright bell
- 4 top action piston valves, compensating design
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: Adds strength and protection to bell
- Bottom Sprung Valves: Fast valve action
- Compensating System: Improves intonation of lower register
- Computerized Bell Spinning: Tonal consistency
- Construction: Excellent response and durability
- Delrin Valve Guides: For quiet action
- High Positioned Mouthpipe: Suitable for parade use
- Piston: Smooth action and non-corrosive
- Slides: Non-corrosive
- Spring Damper Set: For quieter valve action
- Valves: Non-corrosive
- Water Keys: For a perfect seal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.