- Write a Review
Some of the color and response of a professional horn at an affordable price.
The BTR-1277 Blessing student trumpet has always been prized for its stable and sturdy construction. With new upgrades it is now an instrument that offers some of the color and response of a professional horn at a price students can afford.
E.K. Blessing has rededicated itself to the tradition, heritage, and artistry of trumpet making. It began with the redesign of the student instruments and most recently has introduced the first professional trumpet made by Blessing since the 1960s. The introduction of new combinations of bell shapes, tapers, leadpipes, tuning slide assemblies, valve and piston dimensions have resulted in instruments that consistently exceed players expectations.
- Model: BTR-1277 or BTR-1277S
- Bell style: 22
- Bell pieces: 2-piece hand-hammered
- Bore: 0.460
- Pistons: Monel
- Water keys: lever
- Outer slide tubing: brass
- Inside slide tubing: brass
- Leadpipe wall: 0.022"
- Tuning slide: 2233
- Valve caps: internal
- Braces: round
- Reciever: brass
- 3rd Sl Stop: pin stop
- Finish: clear lacquer or silver
Order this great student trumpet and join the band!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.