- Product H75259
Blessing BTR-1585 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The BTR-1585 intermediate trumpet is another example of Blessings superior pro brass design and performance. This new model is receiving attention fr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A new model that carries on the great Blessing tradition!
The BTR-1585 intermediate trumpet is another example of Blessings superior pro brass design and performance. This new model is receiving attention from players of all styles. Like its brethren the 1580, it has a free blowing nature yet tightly slotted and centered intonation deliver vibrations to the one-piece hand-hammered bell that creates a commercial tone one would only expect from on instrument selling for 2 to 3 times the price. It is available in four finish options and comes with a wooden case.
As with all Blessing instruments, the BTR-1585 is manufactured at the Blessing factory in Elkhart, Indiana, by some of the most experienced and talented brass instrument makers in the world.
- Intermediate level
- .490 (11.69 mm) ML- bore,
- Brass leadpipe
- Newly designed #14, 1-piece hand-hammered bell
- Hand-lapped Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Fixed 3rd slide finger ring
- Adjustable stop rod
- External thread valve caps
- 3rd slide stop
- New professional mouthpiece receiver
- Investment cast water keys
- Reversed Tuning Slide
- 7C mouthpiece
- Available in lacquer (BTR-1585), silver plate (BTR-1585S), vintage (BTR-1585V), silver plate with gold trim (BTR-1585G)
- Includes wooden case