- Write a Review
Bob Reeves Trumpet Mouthpiece Underparts contain the cup, bore, and shank. Each is designed to create a different sound, and is optimized for a different playing style. The standard #2 backbore works well with any cup.
Trumpet Mouthpiece Underpart Only
- Standard #2 Backbore - The second backbore made by Bob Reeves, it is similar to a Bach #10. It plays with excellent tone color and intonation
- B cup - Deep cylindrical bowl similar to a Bach 7B
- C cup - Medium-deep bowl similar to a Bach 3C
- D cup - Medium-deep conical bowl
- ES cup - Extra shallow bowl
- M cup - Medium bowl
- S cup - Shallow bowl
- SV cup - Very shallow conical "V" shape
- V cup - Very deep conical bowl
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.