- #J23952 000002000 J23952000002000
B&S 3136 Challenger II Series C Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
- Write a Review
The 3136 Challenger II Series with reverse leadpipe is a very free-blowing C trumpet designed for the needs of the advanced player. The 3136 Challeng...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reverse leadpipe C.
The 3136 Challenger II Series with reverse leadpipe is a very free-blowing C trumpet designed for the needs of the advanced player. The 3136 Challenger II features a .462-inch large bore plus a reverse leadpipe for less resistance. This trumpet also features a hand-hammered one-piece bell with excellent response and resonance. The 3136 Challenger II C trumpet with reverse leadpipe includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish. Select finish from dropdown menu.
Leadpipe: Reverse taper
Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
Bell: 4.782-inch hand hammered one-piece
Bell material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
Features: Reverse leadpipe; Hand hammered one-piece bell
Case: Double wood shell case
Finish: Lacquer or Silver
Your hunt for the perfect C is over. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.