- J23944 000001001 J23944000001001
B&S 3137G-L Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet
Lacquer Gold Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The 3137G Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet offers outstanding performance for the advancing player wanting an entry level professional instrument. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional features for less.
The 3137G Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet offers outstanding performance for the advancing player wanting an entry level professional instrument. The Challenger I trumpet features a .459-inch bore combined with a #37 one-piece gold brass bell and a gold brass leadpipe for a warm, rich centered tone with excellent response. This trumpet also features Model valves with boxed springs. The 3137G Challenger I trumpet includes a single trumpet wood case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish.
Leadpipe: Standard taper
Leadpipe material: Gold brass
Bell: 4.782-inch #37 taper one-piece
Bell material: Gold brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
Features: Gold brass leadpipe; Monel valves with boxed springs; #37 taper one-piece bell
Case: Single wood shell case
An outstanding step-up or an initial pro instrument. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.