- #500686 000001000 500686000001000
B&S 3145 Challenger I Series Bb Flugelhorn
Gold Brass Bell
- Write a Review
An ideal instrument for the doubling trumpet player, the B&S 3145-L Challenger I Bb Flugelhorn maintains the perfect balance of performance and price...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
German made professional level flugelhorn at an intermediate price!
An ideal instrument for the doubling trumpet player, the B&S 3145-L Challenger I Bb Flugelhorn maintains the perfect balance of performance and price. This flugelhorn is a great value and produces a flexible, fat tone. Its .413 bore allows for its deep sound while the hand hammered bell creates great resonance and projection. The Monel pistons are designed to last and promote fluid valve action. This instrument also has a nickel silver outer slide and a 3rd valve trigger for easy intonation adjustments. Experience excellent German craftsmanship whenever you play your B&S 3145-L.
3145 Challenger I Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Key: Bb
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 5.98" one-piece, hand-hammered
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: n/a
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
Features: Nickel silver outer slides, boxed springs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.