- #500687 000902000 500687000902000
B&S 3146 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn
3146/2-GL Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The B&S 3146/2G-L Challenger II Bb Flugelhorn is an exquisite, German-made instrument. B&S have a century old tradition of making fine instruments an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small bore flugelhorn with a traditional sound.
The B&S 3146/2G-L Challenger II Bb Flugelhorn is an exquisite, German-made instrument. B&S have a century old tradition of making fine instruments and this flugelhorn is no exception. The traditional sound of this flugelhorn is due in part to its small bore. It also features smooth action Monel pistons, nickel silver outer slides, and a 3rd valve trigger. Its resonant hand hammered bell has is engraved with an image of the Castle Brochon in Burgandy, France. This German-made, responsive flugelhorn has a velvety, rich tone that is unrivaled. The B&S 3146/2G-L Challenger II Bb Flugelhorn comes in an elegant gold lacquer finish.
3146 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Key: Bb
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 5.9" one-piece, hand-hammered
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: n/a
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
Features: nickel silver outer slides, bottom sprung valves
Finish: Gold lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.