- #J23956 468433000000000
B&S 3172 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
- Write a Review
The 3172 Challenger II Series reverse leadpipe Bb trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen, Germany. The B &...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful, soaring tone.
The 3172 Challenger II Series reverse leadpipe Bb trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen, Germany. The B & S Challenger II Series features .459-inch bore designed for excellent response and intonation. The Challenger II Series also features 4.9-inch #72 fast taper bell for a very strong, darker sound. This Challenger II Bb Trumpet is well suited for any type of performance situation, but the quicker taper of the #72 bell makes this trumpet an excellent choice for solo work. The reverse leadpipe creates less resistance for the player, making this trumpet sing. The 3172 Challenger II Series Professional Bb Trumpet includes a deluxe double case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Reverse taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch #72 taper one-piece
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Reverse leadpipe; Monel valves with boxed springs; #72 taper one-piece bell
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver
Order today. A perfect horn for most kinds of playing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.