- J23953 000001000 J23953000001000
B&S DCX Large Bore X-Series C Trumpet with Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
The DBXF Large Bore X-Series C trumpet offers the same basic design features of the regular DBX line, but with a fixed gold brass classical design be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Orchestral warmth in a C trumpet.
The DBXF Large Bore X-Series C trumpet offers the same basic design features of the regular DBX line, but with a fixed gold brass classical design bell. The DBXF trumpet features a .462-inch large bore plus a #43 taper gold brass bell with traditional round bell rim, designed for a quick response with a warmer orchestral sound. The reverse leadpipe design allows for less resistance that enhances the large bore design for a very free-blowing instrument. The 1st valve trigger allows for easy intonation adjustment. The DBXF Large Bore X-Series includes a double case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
Leadpipe: Reverse taper
Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
Bell: 4.9-inch #43 taper fixed bell
Bell material: Gold brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
Features: Reverse leadpipe; #43 taper traditional round rim gold brass bell; Amado water keys on main and 3rd valve tuning slides
Case: Double wood shell case
Fixed bell large bore C. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.