- H95048 000001001 H95048000001001
B&S JBL Classic Series F Tuba
3100/WGJ-L Lacquer 6-Valve
- Write a Review
This is a symphony-quality six-valve (4 + 2) tuba in F. It features a graduated bore that goes from .748" to .827" and a 16.535" bell. It is construc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality professional tuba in F.
This is a symphony-quality six-valve (4 + 2) tuba in F. It features a graduated bore that goes from .748" to .827" and a 16.535" bell. It is constructed of gold brass, which gives it a beautiful hue. This is a clear lacquered tuba that is at home in any professional setting. It is an instrument that will suffice in the most demanding environments, a truly beautiful tuba.
- "JBL Classics"
- bore 19-21mm/0.748"-0.827"
- bell 420mm/16.535"
- gold brass
- 6 rotary valves (4+2)
- 4th valve detached
- 2nd valve trigger
- clear lacquered
Order soon for an instrument that will serve for a lifetime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.