- #501112 000420902 501112000420902
B&S MS1 Meistersinger Stolzing Custom Series Trombone
Lacquer Bell Garland
- Write a Review
The B&S MS1 Meistersinger Series Custom Trombone features a .547-inch bore combined with a resonant one-piece hand hammered 9-inch red brass bell plu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The B&S MS1 Meistersinger Series Custom Trombone features a .547-inch bore combined with a resonant one-piece hand hammered 9-inch red brass bell plus a gold brass outer handslide and a nickel silver inner handslide with longer cork barrels, or stockings, to provide superior slide action with more stability while using 7th position. The MS1 includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with a standard bell or with a nickel silver bell garland.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9-inch
- Bell Material: Red Brass (Optional Nickel Silver Bell Garland
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Gold Brass Outer Slide and Nickel Silver Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Inner Handslide Longer Cork Barrels (Stockings); Asymmetrical Accelerator Main Tuning Slide Design
- Case: Soft Case with Backpack Straps
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.