- H84389 000001000 H84389000001000
Cerveny CCB 471-4 Junior Series 4-Valve CC Tuba
CCB 471-4 Lacquer
- Write a Review
The Cerveny CCB 471-4 Junior Series tuba is a CC Tuba, in "Junior" size, with 4 rotary valves, a .638 bore, and a 15.75" bell. It is 31.5" tall and w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High quality junior tuba.
The Cerveny CCB 471-4 Junior Series tuba is a CC Tuba, in "Junior" size, with 4 rotary valves, a .638 bore, and a 15.75" bell. It is 31.5" tall and weighs 17lb. 1/4 size. It features a beautiful lacquer finish and is a professional level instrument in every way except size. This is a quality instrument that is easier to hold and to play than a full size instrument. It would be a fine tuba to learn on, or also good for smaller players at any level.
Order today and you'll have a tuba that's easy to play and to carry..
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.