- #580466 000001909 580466000001909
Cerveny VFC-EP6566 Emperor Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
Cerveny has been designing and creating beautiful, quality instruments since the 17th century. The VFC-EP6566 Emperor Series Compensating Euphonium i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cerveny has been designing and creating beautiful, quality instruments since the 17th century. The VFC-EP6566 Emperor Series Compensating Euphonium is another addition to a long line of trusted instruments. It features a .580 bore with a 12 yellow brass upright bell. Its 4 stainless steel valves promote smooth action. This euphonium is complete with an included case and mouthpiece and comes in a lacquer finish with nickel silver trim.
VFC-EP6566 Emperor Series Compensating Euphonium
- Key: Bb
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
Features: Compensating Valve System; Nickel Silver Trim
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.