- J18570 000000000 J18570000000000
Cerveny VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Cerveny VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Euphonium is a professional instrument which allows excellent intonation in all range due to the compensating ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional platform, finest available.
The Cerveny VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Euphonium is a professional instrument which allows excellent intonation in all range due to the compensating system. The EP7566 features a .578-.649-inch dual bore design coupled with a 12-inch hand shaped bell for a large and bright timbre with rapid response. The 7566 Emperor also has a main tuning slide trigger, so this euphonium is a great choice for solo use or in full ensemble performance. The VFC-EP7566 compensating euphonium includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish with gold accents.
Centuries of brass instrument-making experience. Order soon.
VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Series Compensating Euphonium
- Key: Bb
Bore: .578-.649-inch / 14.7-16.5mm dual bore
Bell: 12-inch / 305mm hand shaped wire reinforced
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: Stainless steel piston
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: 3 Top and 1 Side action
Features: Stainless steel valves, dual bore design, main tuning slide trigger, nickel-silver trimming
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Finish: Silver with gold accents
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.