- #J18544 000002000 J18544000002000
Cerveny VFC-SL6673R Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The V.F.CERVENY Bb/F Slide Trombone is a professional model symphonic that would be welcome inany major symphony. It competes admirably with the fine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional platform, with F-Attachment.
The V.F.CERVENY Bb/F Slide Trombone is a professional model symphonic that would be welcome inany major symphony. It competes admirably with the finest F-Attachment trombones in the world. It features red brass construction for a rich timbre that tends a bit toward dark. It has a bell of 8.5", a dual bore (.500" - .525", nickel-silver trimmings, an open wrap F attachment, waterkey, and choice of fish, lacquer or silver plate (select from dropdown menu).
Centuries of brass instrument-making experience. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.