- Product J18571
Cerveny VFC-SL6677HR Hagmann Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The Cerveny VFC-SL6677HR Hagmann Series Trombone was developed through the combination of proven construction techniques with the newest developments...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dark and rich.
The Cerveny VFC-SL6677HR Hagmann Series Trombone was developed through the combination of proven construction techniques with the newest developments in bell and crook design. The SL6677HR features a .547-inch large bore design combined with an open wrap F-attachment with a Hagmann valve for an easy response without too much resistance. The 8.5-inch red brass bell offers a dark tone in all dynamic ranges. These features make the 6677HR a great choice for the advancing player looking for a large bore instrument. The VFC-SL6677HR trombone includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish.
Centuries of brass instrument-making experience. Order soon.
VFC-SL6677HR Hagmann Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Bore: .547-inch / 13.89mm
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 8.5-inch / 216mm
Bell Material: Red brass
Handslide Material: Nickel-silver
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
F-Attachment Wrap: Open
F-Attachment Valve: Hagmann
Features: Open wrap, Hagmann valve
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.