- 463356 000000000 463356000000000
Conn 12D Descant Double French Horn Outfit
- Write a Review
The Conn 12D Descant Double French Horn Outfit is an esteemed instrument that is even throughout registers. Admired by Los Angeles recording artist, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Conn 12D Descant Double French Horn Outfit is an esteemed instrument that is even throughout registers. Admired by Los Angeles recording artist, John Clark, the Conn 12D features an A stopping valve, a removable H section, and tapered rotors and bearings. This horn has a .468 bore and a standard throat yellow brass bell. Valued for its excellent intonation and wonderful response, the Conn 12D Descant Double French Horn Outfit comes in a clear lacquer finish.
A good instrument is one of the cornerstones of a successful career. This is the one. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.