- #467296 000990000 467296000990000
Conn 36K Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone
36K Instrument Only
- Write a Review
The Conn 36K Sousaphone is a superior fiberglass instrument with a great tone and projection. The 36K features a .687 inch bore with a 26 inch bell. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Fiberglass Sousa!
The Conn 36K Sousaphone is a superior fiberglass instrument with a great tone and projection. The 36K features a .687 inch bore with a 26 inch bell. An excellent lightweight choice for any marching program.
- Key of BBb
- .687" bore
- 26" bell
- White pebble fiberglass branches and bell; standard valve stroke action
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Conn 36K Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone:
I have used one of these sousa's in marching band. Its good, durable, and has good intonation. But after switching schools and using a brass 20k there is no comparison. These carry a good bass line rhythm, but i can "shape" notes much better with a 20k. The Conns are way better though than the Yamaha plastic sousaphones in durability. If you have the money, buy the 20k. if you're on a budget buy this. One things for certain, you can't beat the quality of a conn.