- 463277 000000000 463277000000000
Conn 62HI Dual Independent Rotor Bass Trombone Outfit
- Write a Review
The Conn 62HI Dual Independent Rotor Bass Trombone Outfit is an excellent symphony instrument that™s dark, rich tone also translates well to chamber ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Symphony double rotor bass with independent system.
The Conn 62HI Dual Independent Rotor Bass Trombone Outfit is an excellent symphony instrument that™s dark, rich tone also translates well to chamber music. This trombone features a .562 primary bore and .580 bore through the rotor section. Side by side rotors are an independent system on this model. Three independent mouthpipes allow players to easily adjust for comfort and preference. The 9-1/2 annealed rose brass bell is incredibly responsive. The Conn 62HI comes with a 1-1/2 mouthpiece and a deluxe wood shell case. It is complete with a lacquer finish.
Order today and step up to a master-class instrument.
62HI Dual Independent Rotor Bass Trombone Outfit
- Bell: 9.5 inch annealed Rose brass
Bore: .562 (.580" rotor section bore)
Proficiency Level: Professional
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.