- #483598 000998087 483598000998087
Conn 88H Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Thin Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The 88H Series features a .547-inch primary bore combined with a .562-inch bore standard wrap F attachment plus an 8.5-inch bell that offers outstand...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 88H Series features a .547-inch primary bore combined with a .562-inch bore standard wrap F attachment plus an 8.5-inch bell that offers outstanding clarity and projection.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5-inch
- Bell Material: Rose Brass, Yellow Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Rose Brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: .562-inch Bore F Attachment; Adjustable Thumb Lever
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Conn 5G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Conn 88H Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone:
No reviews yet? The Conn 88H is a great horn. Many of the people looking at this are also looking at a Bach 42b which is another great horn. Compared to the 42b the 88h is more responsive, has a little better projection and a nice velvety sound. The 42b is more solid and has a meatier sound and can play louder while still sounding musical.For over 90% of the music I play the 88h is a better horn. When I'm sitting in an orchestra trombone section playing Wagner, Bruckner, Mahler, Strauss or other "heavy metal" orchestral music I find myself longing for a 42b; especially when I'm playing with a someone else on a 42b and can't keep up with his volume without my sound breaking up. When I'm playing a solo or chamber music I'm glad I choose the 88h though.