- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DEG Brian Bowman Signature Euphonium Medium Shank Mouthpiece in Silver
Bb2 With Euphonium (Medium) Shank
- Write a Review
- #465784 000908000 465784000908000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Brian Bowman Signature Mouthpieces Model BB1 Mouthpiece For the professional performer and serious student this mouthpiece has a deep cup and large b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brian Bowman Signature Mouthpieces
Model BB1 Mouthpiece
For the professional performer and serious student this mouthpiece has a deep cup and large backbore particularly suited to the rich euphonium sound of today. Improved intonation, center of sound in both the upper and lower range are characteristics of this model. This model is used by Dr. Brian L. Bowman.Model BB2 Mouthpiece
Patterned after a traditional euphonium mouthpiece, the number 2 model has a "v" cup design giving a full responsive tone quality. Not as deep as the number 1 model, it still produces a characteristic euphonium sound and response.Model BB3 Mouthpiece
A good mouthpiece for young players and also for use on the smaller English bore baritone Horn, this model provides an alternative to the often too shallow C cup trombone mouthpieces that are given younger players.
- BB1: Deep cup and large backbore; Designed for improved intonation, center of sound in both upper and lower range.
- BB2: V cup design patterned after traditional euphonium mouthpieces; Designed to give a full responsive tone quality.
- BB3: Slightly larger than most C Cup trombone mouthpieces; Designed for use by younger players and for use on smaller English bore baritone horns.