- 464586 000420910 464586000420910
Fides FTR-8015L Symphony Heavy Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Fides FTR-8015 Symphony Classic Series C Trumpet is a professional instrument with a heavyweight design. The Fides (pronounced Fe-dez) FTR-8015 S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Heavyweight C for a dark sound and projection.
The Fides FTR-8015 Symphony Classic Series C Trumpet is a professional instrument with a heavyweight design. The Fides (pronounced Fe-dez) FTR-8015 Series features a .460-inch bore with a thick leadpipe and a heavy mouthpiece receiver. This added weight creates excellent projection and a dark sound. Unique styling of the body and braces are designed to balance the sound. The FTR-8015 Series also features nickel silver outer slide tubes and Amado-style water keys. The Fides FTR-8015 Symphony Pro Series C Trumpet includes a deluxe Cordura covered case made by Soundwear with backpack straps and removable shoulder strap.
FTR-8015L Symphony Heavy Series C Trumpet
- Key: C
Leadpipe Material: Extra thick gold brass
Bell Material: Yellow brass
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
Features: Thick leadpipe, Amado-style water keys, unique body design
Case: Deluxe case by Soundwear
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.