- 484958 000910000 484958000910000
Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet offers the player an instrument with exceptional response, projection, and tone. The 3001 features a ....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fantastic artist models designed for the jazz, lead, and commercial player!
The Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet offers the player an instrument with exceptional response, projection, and tone. The 3001 features a .459-inch bore combine with #137 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered yellow brass bell. The leadpipe and bell of this Artist Model has undergone a special heat treatment and annealing process to create a brilliant tone with crisp articulation. The Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet includes a 1C mouthpiece and wood shell case with exterior music pocket.
The Getzen Artist Model trumpets are the perfect examples of how the Getzen ProShop works together with top trumpet players. This relationship and teamwork brings together years of experience building, designing, and playing professional trumpets and creates the ultimate environment for the creation of a top line instrument.
3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
Leadpipe Material: Annealed yellow brass
Bell: 4-3/4" #137 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered
Bell Material: Annealed yellow brass
Valves: Nickel silver piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
Features: Annealed leadpipe and bell, hand lapped slides,
Case: Wood shell with exterior music pocket
Mouthpiece: Getzen 1C
Finish: Silver-plated with 24K gold trim Kit (3001); 24K gold-plated with engraved bell (3001LE)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.