- #463769 000910000 463769000910000
Getzen 3050 Custom Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The all new Custom Series Bb Trumpets are designed with the individual trumpet player in mind. This makes it perfect for the serious high school stud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top Choice for High School or College!
The all new Custom Series Bb Trumpets are designed with the individual trumpet player in mind. This makes it perfect for the serious high school student or collegiate player with a variety of musical needs.The 3050 Model was designed as an all around horn and provides a full brilliant tone with moderate resistance and excellent intonation. Perfect for the serious junior high or high school student and the college player focusing on classical playing. If a slightly darker tone or freer feel is the desired, the addition of the optional gold brass bell and/or reverse mouthpipe will achieve the feel and sound the player needs.All Custom Series Bb Trumpets feature nickel plated, nickel silver pistons, nickel silver balusters, and one piece, hand hammered yellow or gold brass bells. All three models also feature the choice of clear lacquer, bright silver, or 24K gold plate finishes as well as several other available options and accessories on a special order basis.
- Key of Bb
- .459" bore
- 4.75" #137 one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell
- 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring; square crook main tuning slide
3050 Custom Series Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
Bell: 4.75" #137 one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell
Features: 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd vavle finger ring; square crook tuning slide
Additional Items: Includes deluxe case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.