- #484965 000922901 484965000922901
Getzen 3508 Custom Jazz Series Trombone
3508Y Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The Getzen 3508 Custom Jazz Series Trombone offers amazing performance and response. The 3508 Series features a .500-.508-inch dual bore design with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A favorite among top jazz professionals!
The Getzen 3508 Custom Jazz Series Trombone offers amazing performance and response. The 3508 Series features a .500-.508-inch dual bore design with three interchangeable leadpipes. Each varies in openness to customize the trombone to the needs of the player. The handslide is made of lightweight nickel silver which increases response and action. The Getzen 3508 Custom Jazz Series Trombone includes a hard shell wood case and Griego Custom mouthpiece.
Created in the Getzen ProShop from tried and true designs, each Custom Series trombone offers the choice between yellow and red brass bells along with the flexibility of three interchangeable leadpipes. With these outstanding features, combined with unmatched craftsmanship, it's plain to see why Getzen Custom Series trombones are an industry leader.
All Getzen Custom Series instruments are covered by the Getzen Platinum Warranty which offers a lifetime guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials on all parts of the instrument.
Incredible response and performance. Order now!
3508 Custom Jazz Series Trombone
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500"-.508" dual bore
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 7-3/4" 23 gauge with soldered rim
- Bell Material: Yellow or red brass
- Handslide: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Nickel silver outer and chrome-plated inner tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Three interchangeable leadpipes; dual bore design
- Case: Wood shell
- Mouthpiece: Griego CS7
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.