- Product 463776
Getzen 3895 Custom Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
The 3895 Custom Series features a smaller .420-inch bore and valve set for superior performance and response plus a new Tone Branch--bell to valve se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom Getzen Performance!
The 3895 Custom Series features a smaller .420-inch bore and valve set for superior performance and response plus a new Tone Branch--bell to valve section designed to offer the best intonation available in flugelhorns today. These flugelhorns are available with a two-piece yellow brass or gold brass bell for a variety of performance options for the player.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .420-inch
- Leadpipe: Tunable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 6.5-inch Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or Gold Brass
- Valves: 3 Nickel Silver Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Unique Tone Branch Design (Bell to Valve Section); Hand Lapped Nickel Silver Valves; 3rd Valve Slide Trigger
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.