- #483593 000999000 483593000999000
Getzen 390 Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
Getzen 300 Series Trumpets have been used by many generations of beginning brass players. Although they are entry level instruments in the Getzen pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nicely made student horn.
Getzen 300 Series Trumpets have been used by many generations of beginning brass players. Although they are entry level instruments in the Getzen product line, 390 trumpets are far superior to what most manufacturers would consider "student line" instruments. The Getzen 390 features nickel silver inside slide tubing and hand spun, seamless bells with wire reinforced rims making them durable enough to stand up to the demands of a classroom setting.
In addition to the features listed above, 390 Trumpets come standard with nickel silver mouthpipe tubes that prevent corrosion, as well as seamless yellow brass bells. 390 Trumpets are also built around nickel plated, nickel silver pistons that are made to the same quality standards as the top line Getzen instruments.
The 390 trumpets feature a nickel silver mouthpipe and inside slides to help prevent stuck slides and corrosion. Fast nickel plated valves have a lifetime guarantee.
- Smooth valve action
- Free blowing and easy to play
- Excellent build quality
390 Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
Leadpipe: Standard Taper
Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
Bell: 4.75-inch Seamless Hand Spun
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: Nickel Plated Nickel Silver Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring with Slide Stop
Features: Hand Fit Slides; Lifetime Piston Valve Warranty
Case: C-7000 Blue Soft Side
Mouthpiece: Getzen 7C
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.