- 463749 000926000 463749000926000
Getzen 525F Capri Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The Capri Series 525 Trombone offers players professional features at a moderate price. This versatile dual bore tenor is available with either clear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual bore design!
The Capri Series 525 Trombone offers players professional features at a moderate price. This versatile dual bore tenor is available with either clear lacquer or bright silver plate finish. The 525 bell is hand span, the same as the Getzen professional trombones.
The inner handslide tubes are chrome plated with barrel-shaped stockings. The Capri tenor trombone has a .525/.547 dual bore; 8-1/2" rose brass bell; traditional closed wrap F attachment; 8", 23-gauge unsoldered rim; 2-piece, rose brass bell; and clear lacquer.
- .525"/.547" dual bore with F attachment
- 8.5" rose brass bell, Baked clear epoxy lacquer
- Standard wrap F Attachment
525F Capri Series F Attachment Trombone
- Bell: 8-1/2" - 23 gauge, 2-piece configuration, rose brass bell with unsoldered rim
Bore: .525"-.547" dual bore slide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.