- #483594 000998000 483594000998000
Getzen 590 Capri Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
Built for the next generation of great players. This instrument is made for young musicians who would like professional model features but at a more ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built for the next generation of great players. This instrument is made for young musicians who would like professional model features but at a more accessible price.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
- Bell: 4.75-inch Two Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Nickel Silver Piston - Hand Lapped
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: Hand Lapped Nickel Silver Inside Slides and Receivers; Getzen Gold 5 Year Limited Warranty on Instrument and Transferable Lifetime Piston Warranty
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.