- #484960 000913000 484960000913000
Getzen M2003E American Heritage Elite Series Bb Field Bugle
- Write a Review
The Getzen M2003E American Heritage Elite Series Bb Field Trumpet as designed to provide an American-made bugle designed for sounding Taps at militar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Getzen M2003E American Heritage Elite Series Bb Field Trumpet as designed to provide an American-made bugle designed for sounding Taps at military and first responder funerals. This bugle features a .459-inch bore design with a #172 taper one-piece hand-hammered bell for a clear, pure sound. Includes a special Getzen red, white and blue soft sided case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch #172 Taper One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Optional G Tuning Slide Available; USA Made
- Case: Soft Sided Red, White and Blue Case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.