- #463247 000644043 463247000644043
Hans Hoyer 6801NSA-L Nickel Silver Heritage Double Horn
String Linkage, Fixed Bell Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
The Meister 6801 Heritage Double French Horn is similar in design and construction to old pre-war Kruspe-Horner and Conn 8D horns. The horn features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Meister 6801 Heritage Double French Horn is similar in design and construction to old pre-war Kruspe-Horner and Conn 8D horns. The horn features a nickel-finish instrument with a .468-inch bore with a 12.2-inch large throat bell for a dark, responsive tone plus excellent resonance and projection. The Heritage also has mechanical 3B linkages that feature two steel balls in a bronze ball bearing in each valve for smooth, worry-free action. Horn includes a hard shell case and mouthpiece.
- Bell: 12" yellow brass
- Bore: .464"
- Key: F/Bb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.